ECE approved for the back
- Please note these are sold individually - for a pair, you will need to order two.
- Completely new design options
- Replace the existing rear / brake lights and the turn signals
- Sensational, new rear optics
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, clocked at 330kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC electrical systems
- Design protected throughout Europe
- With M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 mm fastening thread
The Atto® DF Integral is the first recessed luminaire from Kellermann that can be fully integrated into the cladding or other components. The slim sleeve disappears almost seamlessly and enables the absolute “clean look” when customizing.
Behind the extremely small and sensationally bright Atto® DF Integral is an optical and technical all-rounder: With a light surface that fits four times on a 1 cent coin, it almost completely disappears in the rear! In action, the Atto® DF Integral shines with the intensity legendary for Kellermann products - because it is not the size, but the luminosity that matters! Turn signals, tail lights and brake lights warn with uncompromising brightness and keep the following traffic at a distance!
Kellermann's well-known HighPower LED technology ** together with the proven EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology create optimized light control in a sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors, thus enabling this sensational luminosity with a truly minimal size. The Atto® DF Integral can be combined in many ways with other variants of the Atto® series or other series.
The complete electronics of the Atto® DF Integral are housed within the housing, so that the Atto® DF Integral can be operated directly on the 12 volt mains. *
* You may need electronic accessories to regulate the blinking frequency.
** Combination of the IC-controlled Longlife Protection Guard® circuit with the latest type of high-performance LEDs.